As technology is updating every minute across the globe, its time, that we go ahead for the automation of our houses for complete security and luxury. Here are some tips on understanding the same.
The technology today offers us a number of luxuries and breakthroughs in terms of the home devices, electronic gadgets, home appliances & the technological equipments. It makes all our tasks far simpler & also provides us with a lot of entertainment.
While you can not always have computers and / or robots to do the tasks that you must do by hand like cooking, some home automation systems have a different idea of life.
There are several key features and functions that can help us define the home automation system. These are as follows:
1. Home automation enables us to control our homes with the help of electronic devices. The modern age technology enables us to make possible everything with a click of a button like turning on & off the heater and / or air conditioner, panning the surveillance cameras in the living rooms, or recording the favorite television shows from across the globe.
2. Home automation systems work with three key components. These are as follows:
a. Connection center
b. Structured wiring
c. Microprocessor that resembles the computer functions
3. The professional installers install the structured wiring across the house at several hubs that are located in the connection center.
4. Home automation system works on with the connection centre as its nucleus. It connects numerous microprocessors that are further connected to a host of hubs.
5. This microprocessor lets the homeowners operate several home electronic appliances & systems that are wired in to this connection center using touch screens, remote controls, wireless keypads, internet, etc.
6. One can use these controls from any part of the world irrespective of their distance from the house, especially, using the internet.
7. Home automation technology has achieved many breakthroughs in the past few years. Its speed has enhanced to 100 mph while working 24/7.
8. These systems have made many tasks of our lives simpler and quite less tedious. Here are some examples of he same.
a. In the regular days it was tough to monitor the daily chores as we always seem to forget something or the other. Now we can monitor every nook & corner of the house with the cameras, just be logging on to the internet right from our workplace itself.
b. At a mere click you know that the washing machine is on and would accomplish the task successfully. Then you can switch it off as you had switched it on from the office itself.
c. You can switch on the air-freshener & air conditioner before you reach home to get a cozy home welcoming you with open arms.
d. Prepare food right from the office or brew your coffee before you have reached home to have a hot sip as soon as you enter in.
e. Home automation system also performs varied security tasks. Just set a timer on your television & lights and they shall operate and get shut automatically in different time slots of the day giving an impression that there are people residing in the house, while you are already off for a vacation.
f. In case some one accesses the restricted areas of the house in your absence the emergency numbers would be informed automatically.
9. Most oft users prefer the wireless home automation systems over the wired ones as the wiring it needs is very expensive and takes a lot of time to be installed.