Netflix, one of the largest OTT streaming platforms globally, enjoys a massive fan following. The versatile and unique content that this platform offers, makes it rank higher for movie and web series enthusiasts. Its effect on pop culture has also been immense. Now, people mostly watch Netflix on their smartphones, tablets, or PCs. But what if we told you that you can now enjoy watching Netflix on your TV screen too? Sounds amazing right!? Let’s dig deep into it and find out how!
To watch Netflix, you will need a smart TV
Let us get to it straight! You cannot watch Netflix on your regular TV. Therefore, you will have to invest in a smart TV. However, the question arises: why should you spend so much just to watch OTT on your TV set? So, we suggest you upgrade to an Android DTH box.
With an Android DTH box, you will only have to spend a small amount and yet you will get all the smart TV features. In addition, you will even get to stream Netflix on it. Not just Netflix, you can watch other OTT apps such as Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Voot and so on.
Choose the Airtel Xstream Android box for the best deal
When it comes to choosing the best Android box in the market, the Airtel Xstream is surely a level above its competition. Want to know why? Here are all the benefits that you can get with Airtel Xstream:
- Streaming OTT has never been easier. Stream whatever you want on your TV, as much as you want. Do you love to binge-watch? Then it doesn’t get better than this.
- You will also get free access to more than 15 OTT apps, completely free with the Airtel Xstream app.
- Access more than 5000 apps with Google Play Store. The Android box allows you to download almost any app that you want. You can scroll social media apps such as Facebook, play games, watch educational content, stream music and do lots more.
- Built-in Chromecast to help you cast your screen from the smartphone to the laptop. Establish a connection in seconds and make the most of this feature!
- Watch content in 4K!
- More than 500 channels available for you, so that you do not have to compromise on your normal TV channels while you look for the best smart TV features.
At just ₹1,500, get Airtel Xstream today
The smart Airtel set top box has been priced at just ₹1,500. Therefore, you can see how aggressively Airtel has positioned this product in the market. On top of that, when you count in the features and benefits on offer, you get an incredible deal for the price.
Completing your DTH recharge for the smart Android box is also easy, with the Airtel Thanks app. Hence, if you are looking for a smart TV, we suggest going the smart way and getting Xstream. Stream Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hotstar and much more.
Choose the best smart TV box. Get Xstream today!